Hello July!! This month makes me think of HEAT and SUMMER! It is one of the most fun months with TONS to do – festivals, lakes, cabins, concerts, markets, patios, swimming – this month is so much fun! And this July is sure to be busy and full of good times. We have a lot to look forward to this month!
Top 5 To Do’s in July
1. 4th of July! It’s just days away and I am so anxious! We have a lot of family visiting and I can’t wait to get down to our cabin and go boating! We will definitely be eating some delicious food (this flag cake by Ina Garten is fabulous!), drinking some festive drinks (red, white, and blue daiquiri, YES PLEASE!), and I can’t wait to see Ivy light up when she holds a sparkler! Sure to be filled with fun, I always look forward to a reason to party and be with friends and family!
2. ADELE – Wednesday, July 6th in St. Paul, Minnesota. I AM SO ANXIOUS I MIGHT PEE MYSELF. Adele on repeat ALL week long! So amazing. I’ll probably hyperventilate more than once and will most likely loose my voice belting out her songs!
3. Jazz Fest – July 14-16th. Music, food, and a big festival. I love bringing a blanket down there and listening to the tunes while chowing down on a funnel cake and bbq. Anything outdoors with music and junk food is basically amazing. #amiright #junkfoodlover
4. Our anniversary! July 20th = 4 years! Whew! Two kids and four years later! WOWZA. We have had so many great memories so far, cheers to many many more! We will definitely have to celebrate! Maybe we will actually get out on a date :) Gotta get dolled up! I’m
kind of obsessed with rompers lately, and these three (this latte color, this white lace, and this white and black striped one – use code PROMOKAYLEE for 25% off on your purchase from Coquette!) are shouting at me!
5. BEACH and POOL – July = SUN AND HEAT so my plan is to be at the beach and pool as much as possible! This fruit swimsuit for Ivy is so funky and cute! And 40% off with code JULY4 from Gap. And this solid and striped one-piece is so chic! Whatever I’m wearing, I just want to soak in all the sun I can possibly get! Love summer and especially warm summer nights, but hold back the bugs please ;)
Romper here – use code PROMOKAYLEE for 25% off!
July, so much to look forward to!!! Hope you all have a Happy and safe 4th!
“Proud to be an American” will be our go-to song this fourth. Raise those glasses and cheers to Independence Day! Thankful for our freedom!